If you are looking for a good argument to justify the switch to virtual infrastructure, then you have it now: costs.
The costs for companies are significantly reduced because there is a lot of potential for savings in the areas of operation, maintenance, installation and electricity bills.
- Converged data center (storage, compute, network in one device)
- Modular and dynamic concept that grows with you and your tasks
- Cost savings through massively simpler architecture
- Unified management from a single console
Virtual Clients (VDI)
- Zero Clients as a simple and inexpensive solution for accessing VDI
- Layer-based clients that simplify management
- Personalization of the desktops so that no settings are lost
- Unified patch management via a single golden image for all client types
- Accessible from all devices (PC, tablet, notebook, smartphone)
- Windows 2016 is specially optimized for virtual use
- Simple management services delivery for customers
- All servers are unified under one management